Thursday, August 28, 2008

Custom Orders

Consider a timeless and one of a kind crocheted piece hand made with love and care.
Custom Orders for Crochet Items may be requested at anytime.
Do you have a Baby Shower to go to? Birthday gift? Wedding? House Warming gift? Prayer Shawl? Or just need a lil something to cheer somebody up?


(lavender scented) heart sachet, $15.


I can ship anywhere in the U.S. but be sure to give me enough advanced notice before item is needed.
Please email your info so we can discuss your needs.

Prices may vary according to each project.
Some criteria to keep in mind is size, type of yarn, and how much time is put into making each item.


I will be happy to discuss any specifics you have in mind.
Each item is made uniquely for you and to the highest standard of quality.

My Top 10 Easter Crochet Patterns

My   T op 10 Easter Crochet Patterns  ( from lovecrafts.com my partner site) 1. Easter Bunny Egg Cozy Download Pattern htt...