I have found the 10 best beginner ebooks on how to crochet.
Look at these easy to understand step by step books for beginners.
Download and get hooking today!
- Let's Crochet!, his beginner-level book functions as a crochet course that takes the new hobbyist from elementary stitches to an intermediate skill level. Each chapter-length project is a lesson that builds on information featured in the Basics section and previous projects in the book. 20 projects range from a beginning-level scarf to an intermediate-level casual cushion. Also here are hats, a wrap skirt, a tote bag, a camisole, blankets, an oven mitt, pillows, and more. These projects are stylish enough to appeal to crocheters of all skill levels.
- Crochet, Crochet is the perfect book for people interested in shifting away from mass-produced items, who want to create unique, crocheted pieces. There are more than 80 crochet projects to choose from, and the book helps you get to grips with the basic stitches before leading you to the best projects to try next. Why is it special? * It's the go-to crochet compendium that combines a step-by-step technique section with 101 projects for crocheters of all levels of ability. * This comprehensive book takes you through the basics, with useful practice projects to build confidence, before embarking on more adventurous crochet patterns. * Close-up step-by-step photography and detailed text give you crystal-clear instructions for every crochet stitch. * A huge variety of projects spans things to wear, items for the home, decorative pieces, and cute gifts. Whether you're looking to crochet oh-so sweet baby booties, amigurumi animals, a granny square bedspread, a one-size-fits-all shopping bag, or a fabulously slouchy hat--you're sure to find something to fit the bill.
- Crochet for Children, Teach your children the basics of crochet in a clear way that's certain not to have them tangled in knots. Claire Montgomerie steps away from traditional methods of teaching crochet to kids and presents 35 brilliant projects that are fun and simple rather than complex and boring. By working through the easily digestible lessons, children will quickly develop the skills needed to make cool MP3 holders, mittens, jewellery, hats, dolls, teddy bears and more.
- Scarves to Crochet, Made using light, medium, and bulky weight yarns, the scarves in this pattern collection are tried-and-true fashion accents. The 16 designs included in this book range from classic and elegant stitches to fun and funky designs; they are easy to create, and are suitable for beginning, intermediate, or experienced crocheters. Projects include Flouncy Shades of Blue, Picots in the Sun, Orange Blossom, Mardi Gras, Hints of Lavender, Cape Cod Circles, and Azure Scallops.
- The Crochet Workbook, More than a manual on crochet techniques or a pattern book, this guide helps crocheters transcend the use of traditional hooks, stitches, and yarns to produce truly innovative creations. Beginners will master basic stitches and advanced crocheters will discover new ideas, colors, and designs. More than 80 color photographs and 49 line drawings.
- How to Crochet, The perfect guide for beginners! Sara Delaney shows you her techniques for working a basic chain and creating single and double chain stitches. You'll learn about changing colors, joining, fastening off, reading crochet patterns, and working with different shapes. Working on small projects, such as a simple potholder or scarf, gives you the practice and experience you need before you move on to crocheting more complex patterns on your own.
- Crochet In No Time, Even if you only have a few minutes to spare each day, with this book you'll enjoy creating stylish crochet projects that are gorgeous and take nearly no time at all. Here are 50 innovative projects, large and small, for you, your children and your home. All have been designed to give fast results from pretty necklaces, gloves and jackets to beautiful children's fashions and stylish home accessories. Make the most of a few spare minutes while travelling on the train, waiting for the bus or taking a work break and you'll be surprised just how quickly these clever projects come together. Divided into five chapters, there's also an equipment and techniques section to guide you through basic stitches and essential techniques, so even beginners can start to crochet straight away. Whether you're a beginner or handy with a hook, Crochet in No Time will inspire you to create fabulous, fun projects right now.
- Blueprint Crochet, Using graphic illustrations and clear guidelines, this straightforward crochet resource is essential for the visual crafter - anyone who understands maps better than verbal directions, and images better than basic step-by-step instructions. Covering a wide range of skill levels, it introduces the universal symbol language of crochet to newcomers, while also satisfying the need for intermediate level patterns. Each crochet design is broken down stitch-by-stitch in a diagram format so that visual learners can see, as well as read, each step. With contemporary designs from trendy to classic, each project offers a fresh take on crochet, providing modern patterns for purses, necklaces, belts, dresses, shawls, and more.
- Getting Started Crochet, Neophyte crafters learn how to wield a crochet hook with skill and grace, enter yarn stores with confidence, and recreate their favorite crochet trends in this invaluable guide. Seemingly complex crocheting jargon and techniques are demystified with step-by-step photographs and instructions. Clear diagrams demonstrate how to hold a crochet hook and yarn, and form basic stitches to create a simple scarf. More advanced skills?such as shaping, working in rounds, motifs, and edging?lead into sophisticated projects, including an evening bag, a pillow, and an edged camisole. Designed for the extreme beginner, the manual also contains an index, a list of additional resources, and helpful charts.
- Crochet Step by Step, Crochet Step by Step is a complete introduction to the art of crochet, providing a must-have resource on the materials and techniques needed to get started. With clear photographic step-by-step "tutorials" on all the key stitches, you will quickly master the basics and gain the confidence to develop your skills. Whether you are a crochet newbie or wishing to refresh your skills, Crochet Step by Step is the ideal companion: compact and easy to reference, yet brimming with useful tips, advice and ideas, its pages contain everything you need to get started and develop a skill that will last a lifetime.
Order gift certificates from eBooks.com.
Give the gift of books with no fuss, no muss and best of all - no shipping delays.